16 June 2011

Book Review: True Blue by David Baldacci

I really enjoyed reading this stand alone book by David Baldacci. The novel before of his that I read I found difficult to get through, but this one was easy to read. It has only taken me about four days to read this time.

The book moves along at a pace and concerns the relationship between two sisters, one a police chief and the other an ex-cop who has just served two years in prison. The romantic relationship is less convincing with the lawyer Roy.

The ex-cop/ex-prisoner sister called Mace tries to clear her name by investigating a crime that proves to be the start of a sinister secret service plot. I found the character of the old vetran really good, and I liked the bits where he was in the novel.

This book is one of the better David Baldacci novels.

I would give this 8/10

No comments: